Meet Jamie from Shooting Star
MEET MY CHARACTER
- Tell us about your story:
- What is the name of your book?
- What genre is it?
- When and where is your tale set?
- Santa Anita Park, an actual racetrack in California
- Who are you?
- What is your name?
- Jamie Jackson
- Are you a fictional or historical character?
- What’s your role in the story – are you the protagonist or a supporting character?
- Supporting character
- Are you a human, animal, alien, robot, or something completely different?
- Do you consider yourself to be good, bad, or indifferent? Would others agree with this assessment – why, or why not?
- I think I’m pretty cool, actually. I’m already a film star in England, currently have a movie role in Hollywood, and a new contract for the starring role in an Australian film. My female fans adore me. This really cool older woman here at Santa Anita Park has fallen for me and she’s so sweet between the sheets. She’s like 27 and I’m 23. Okay, so I’m selfish. I get sour looks from some of the film crew, but my career is just starting and if I can’t have fun now, when am I supposed to?
- What is your name?
3 What do we need to know about you?
- What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
- To be as popular and make as much money as stars like Tom Cruise, Johnny Dep, and Brad Pitt. I am certainly as good looking and capable of acting as those guys.
- What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
- Only bad luck could stand in my way, and I don’t intend to have any.
- Why is this goal important to you? What’s your motivation?
- I grew up poor in England and once I passed my first film test, I never looked back. Some say I’m shallow, but they can choke on those words while I’m drinking champagne, enjoying wealth, and the company of beautiful women.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?
- I wouldn’t change a damn thing.
4. How do I get a copy of your book?
- Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
- It’s available now.
- Do you have a universal link available?