Meet Celia Canterberry
MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Tell us about your story:
o What is the name of your book?
o What genre is it?
o When and where is your tale set?
· It takes place in a small town in the late sixties
2. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Celia Canterberry
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
· I am a fictional character
o What’s your role in the story – are you the protagonist or a supporting character?
· I am the protagonist
o Are you a human, animal, alien, robot, or something completely different?
I am a seven year old human.
o Do you consider yourself to be good, bad, or indifferent? Would others agree with this assessment – why, or why not?
· I hope I’m good. Those who love me would agree but there are others who see me and my circumstances (poor, born out of wedlock, abandoned at birth, and derelict parents) as being indivisible.
3. What do we need to know about you?
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· I want to know the truth about my past. Who were my parents and why did they give me away.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· My Nan. She thinks there are some things better left alone.
o Why is this goal important to you? What’s your motivation?
· I need to know if I’m the same as my parents or if I take after my Nan. And, if I’m like my parents, will Nan walk away from me, as well.
o If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?
· I don’t think I’d change anything about myself, if I take after my Nan, but if I take after my parents…..there is nothing I’d keep the same.
4. How do I get a copy of your book?
o Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
Yes, Canterberry Tales is available now
o Do you have a universal link available?