Meet Holland Taylor
MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Tell us about your story:
o What is the name of your book?
o What genre is it?
o When and where is your tale set?
· The tale is set in modern times in New York City in the corporate world.
2. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Holland Taylor
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
o What’s your role in the story – are you the protagonist or a supporting character?
· I am the protagonist
o Are you a human, animal, alien, robot, or something completely different?
· I am human
o Do you consider yourself to be good, bad, or indifferent? Would others agree with this assessment – why, or why not?
· I consider myself to be a good person for the most part and yes, others would agree that I am. At least my best friend Pam would.
3. What do we need to know about you?
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· My personal goal is to succeed in my profession and to ultimately find my happily ever after with the man of my dreams, Carter Preston.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· The thing that’s standing in my way is my insecurity about my looks and size. I’m what people would consider, a ‘Big, Beautiful Woman’ and I have been struggling with my weight since I was a child.
o Why is this goal important to you? What’s your motivation?
· The goal is important to me because I don’t want to be alone. And my motivation is I want a husband and family.
o If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?
· I think it would be my lack of confidence in myself. I’d like to be more assertive and bolder.
4. How do I get a copy of your book?
o Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
· The book is available now