MENA LEROUX – Character Interview
MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Tell us about your story:
o What is the name of your book?
o When and where is your tale set?
· In a fictional town in the United Kingdom, both in present day and in the past.
2. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Mena LeRoux
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
o Are you a human, animal, alien, robot, or something completely different?
o Are you good, bad, or indifferent?
· I don’t believe in good or bad, just out inherent nature.
3. What do we need to know about you?
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· Justice. Revenge.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· Time. Patience has been both my curse and my saving grace.
o What motivates you?
· The hope that one day I will meet the one who will help me get the justice I deserve.
o If you would change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?
· Nothing. I am who I am. It was always who I was supposed to be, for better or worse.
4. How do I get a copy of your book?
o Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
· It’s available now, via Amazon or anywhere you purchase ebooks/paperbacks.
To request review copies or an interview, please contact Mickey Mikkelson at Creative Edge Publicity: email@example.com / 403.464.6925.