Meet Taisha Demay’s Protagonist, Areum Choi
MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Tell us about your story:
o What is the name of your book?
o When and where is your tale set?
· The tale is set in a small Cape Cod New England town
2. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Areum Choi
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
o Are you a human, animal, alien, robot, or something completely different?
o Are you good, bad, or indifferent?
3. What do we need to know about you?
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· My personal goal is to continue to excel in my chosen field, which is playing the violin for the symphony orchestra.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· My insecurities, even though people tell me I’m gifted.
o What motivates you?
· My will to survive.
o If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?
· I would say, my mother not dying from pneumonia and being around to witness my success.
4. How do I get a copy of your book?
o Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
· The book is available now and can be purchased either on Amazon or my website, https://taishademay.com