Meet Joseph Severin
MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Tell us about your story:
o What is the name of your book?
o What genre is it?
· Psychological Thriller
o When and where is your tale set?
· One day in London. July 18th 2018
2. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Joseph Severin
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
o What’s your role in the story – are you the protagonist or a supporting character?
· In a multi-narrator novel, I am at the core of the story.
o Are you a human, animal, alien, robot, or something completely different?
· A man
o Do you consider yourself to be good, bad, or indifferent? Would others agree with this assessment – why, or why not?
· A good family man, blindsided by sudden sexual obsession. So my wife might not agree with good. Nor my employers – the Shadows, a rogue MI5 outfit for whom I am doing ‘the books’. They employed me because I was steady – and I have proved them wrong.
3. What do we need to know about you?
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· I thought it was just a happy family life. Now I want to run away with Lottie, and live free of all responsibilities.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· My guilt about my family. My illegal work for the Shadows.
o Why is this goal important to you? What’s your motivation?
· I used to be a wild traveler. Then I settled down to the life my Jewish family expected of me. To be a good husband, father, member of my community. But the wildness never went away, it seems. I want Lottie!
o If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?
· My sense of guilt. I would like to be carefree.
4. How do I get a copy of your book?
o Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
To request review copies or an interview, please contact Mickey Mikkelson at Creative Edge Publicity: email@example.com / 403.464.6925.