Book One: Love, Truth and Consequences by Taisha Demay
1) What is the title of your book?
Love, Truth and Consequences (learn more here)
Ø What is the story about?
· A woman who finds love in unexpected ways.
Ø Who is the main character?
2) What inspired this tale?
Ø How did the story come to you?
· I was inspired by the idea of a woman finding love through assumption.
Ø Did you have to research for this novel, and if so, what and why?
· I did a lot of research attending BDSM events and talking to people who are in the lifestyle.
3) I believe she is because we all want to be successful and we all want to find love
Ø Is your protagonist anything like you personally?
ü If yes, then how?
o she is in some form or fashion.
Ø What made you write this character; were they based on a real person or something that inspired you?
· She’s based loosely on people I’ve met over the years.
ü What should readers know about your protagonist?
o They should know she has flaws and make mistakes but don’t use it as an excuse to not go after what she wants.
ü Why are they important to you?
o They are important because she is an extension of me.
Ø Do you consider the main character to be good or bad, and why?
· I consider them good but flawed
Ø What’s the objective of your character?
· The main objective for her is to find that happily ever after.
4) Is there anything specific you’d like readers to know about this piece of work?
That it was a labor of love
Ø Is there a moral or idea you’re trying to convey – if yes, what and why?
· Never assume anything.
5) Is this novel a standalone?
No. Since there are three books in the series, they’re all connected as far as the characters working for the same company and are friends, but can all be read as standalones.
Ø If it is included in a series or collection, what is the name and which installment is it?
· Book One: Love, Truth and Consequences
· Book Two: Playing Dirty
· Book Three: Beautiful Trouble
Ø If it is the first installment of a series or collection, when can we expect to see the next book published?
· All are available now.
Ø If it is a part of a book series or collection, can it be enjoyed as a standalone novel or must it be read sequentially to experience the full realm of the tale?
· Though it is a part of a series, it can be enjoyed as a standalone
6) Where can readers connect with you and purchase your book?